You could take a look at our step-by-step guide on how to send or receive CoinEx Chain tokens using ViaWallet.
Before starting using your CoinEx Chain address generated in the wallet, you need to prepare 1 CET to activate it first.
We’ll use CET for demonstration on how to receive CoinExChain Tokens using ViaWallet.
1. Open ViaWallet and select CET.
CoinEx Chain tokens share the same receiving address, therefore CET receiving address can be used for receiving all of your CoinEx Chain tokens when receive them for the first time. Once the process has completed, it would show in your wallet automatically.
2. Click [ Receive ] to get your receiving address for CoinEx Chain token.
3. Now you’re on the info page displaying your receiving address.
Method 1: Copy the address to receive CoinEx Chain Tokens
1. Click on [ copy ] to get your receIving address.
2. Paste it on the sending platform's withdrawal page then hit [ Next ] to confirm sending CoinEx Chain tokens to the address.
Method 2: Scan the QR code with sending platform's app to receive CoinEx Chain Tokens
Click scanning icon on the right side of the withdrawal page on the sending platform then hit [ withdraw ] to confirm sending CoinEx Chain tokens to the ViaWallet.
Method 3: Share the pic to receive CoinEx Chain Tokens
1. Enter the page for displaying receiving address of CoinEx Chain tokens, hit share icon to proceed.
2. Generate the pic with QR code(receiving address) embedded and use it to receive CoinEx Chain tokens.
We’ll use CET for demonstration on how to send CoinExChain Tokens using ViaWallet.
1. Open the platform that you want to send CoinEx Chain tokens to, and get the receiving address.
Method 1: Copy the address & name to send CoinEx Chain Tokens
1. Copy the receiving address in the receiving platform and paste the address & name on the CET transfer page when sending CoinEx Chain Tokens.
2. Enter the [ Amount ], [ Memo ] (optional) then click [ Confirm ] after adjusting proper [ Tx Fees ].
Method 2: Scan the QR code to send CoinEx Chain Tokens
1. Acquire the pic embedded with QR code(receiving address) from your recipient.
2. Open ViaWallet and click scanning icon on the right-hand side of the sending page.
3. Enter the [ Amount ], [ Memo ] (optional) then click [ Confirm] after adjusting proper [ Tx Fees ].