Returns of validator originate from block mining and transaction fees. Except for the default 10% commission rate, the remaining 90% will be allocated to voters accordingly.
Please kindly be advised:
Yield rate is an approximate value and it might get fluctuated for active validators. The exact yield rate are subjected on the App.